We are a thriving team based in Kent who are experts in supporting the implementation of pharma launches. We pride ourselves on delivering consistent quality and excellent so we delight our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Launch Excellence Project Manager (see specs below).
We would also be interested in hearing from individuals who have commercial experience of Global, Regional or Local pharma launches and/ or the project management of them to chat re other potential opportunities.
Please email email@example.com for more information, or to share your CV.
Launch Excellence Project Manager
*Competitive Salary and Benefits*
Role and Responsibilities
An opportunity now arises. Specifically, we are looking for talented freelance associates to join us as Launch Excellence (LEx) Project Managers with responsibility for ensuring client pharma launch projects are implemented efficiently and effectively according to well-thought through and achievable launch plans. Clients may wish the PM to be based at their site for the full length of the contract when offices re-open, or as many of our projects are with international teams there is the opportunity to work remotely.
As LEx PM, you will be the glue that holds clients’ global commercial launch teams together. You will do this by…
- Acting as a champion for the launch excellence teams within our pharma clients by encouraging compliance with launch excellence frameworks, tools and project management methodology.
- Supporting the commercial launch lead as the launch project team come together and agree their accountabilities and ways of working (Initiation), and design their Launch Project Plan.
- Preparing and co-facilitating Project Initiation and Project Planning workshops for the launch teams.
- Updating our online project management software IGNITE with the Project Plan, and coaching the client teams on the use of this tool to ensure good uptake.
- Updating of the Launch Project plans in IGNITE (Tracking) after gaining updates via regular 1:1s with launch leads and swimlane leads, facilitation of operational and strategic project team meetings.
- Maintaining project templates such as Project Charter, RAID log (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions)
- Flagging of overdue actions, milestones that may impact launch date to the Global Brand lead.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging review and documentation of successes and areas for improvement throughout and after the launch.
The key attributes we would expect the successful candidate to have are:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a pharma commercialization and launch environment at local, regional and/or global level.
- Educated to degree level (A Biomedical discipline would be an advantage but not a necessity).
- A project management accreditation such as PMP or PRINCE 2 is preferred although previous experience of pharma launch project management will also be taken into consideration.
- Project management, experience of team leadership, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to give honest and constructive feedback in an objective non -confrontational manner, presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-focused and have the ability to maintain focus on more than one launch at a time.
- The role may involve occasional travel to affiliate offices or to meet at congresses/ locations central to multiple Affiliates (subject to any travel restrictions in place).
Please share your CV via: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Launch Excellence Project Manager‘ or call +44 (0)1892 825 110 for an informal chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!