We are a thriving consultancy based in Kent who specialise in supporting pharmaceutical clients with product launches. We pride ourselves on delivering consistent quality and excellence for our clients.
We would also be interested in hearing from individuals who have commercial experience of Global, Regional or Local pharma launches and/ or the project management of them to chat re other potential opportunities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to share your CV.
We are accepting direct applications for these positions, no agencies please.
Launch Excellence Project Manager
*Competitive Salary and Benefits*
Role and Responsibilities
As Launch Excellence Project Manager you will be the glue that holds the Global or Regional launch team together, and act as a conduit between the Global/ Regional Brand team and Affiliates. You will do this by…
- Acting as a champion for the Launch Excellence team throughout our client’s organisation by encouraging compliance with the Launch Excellence framework, tools and project management methodology.
- Supporting the Global Brand lead as the Global launch project team come together and agree their accountabilities and ways of working (Initiation) and design their Global Launch Project Plan (Planning).
- Preparing and facilitating Project Initiation and Project Planning workshops for the Global Brand teams.
- Updating online Project Management software to track the jointly agreed Global Project Plan.
- Updating of the Global Launch Project plans online (Tracking) after gaining updates via regular 1:1s with Global Brand leads and swimlane leads, facilitation of operational and strategic project team meetings.
- Maintaining Project templates such as Project Charter, RAID log (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions).
- Flagging of overdue actions, milestones that may impact launch date to the Global Brand lead.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging review and documentation of successes and areas for improvement throughout and after the launch (Closing).
- Where required, supporting selected Affiliates with their Project Initiation, Planning and Tracking as the plans are handed to the Affiliates for localization.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Pharma commercialization and launch environment at both local, Regional and Global level.
- Educated to degree level (A Biomedical discipline would be an advantage but not a necessity).
- A project management accreditation such as PMP or PRINCE 2 is preferred although previous experience of Pharma launch project management will also be taken into consideration.
- Project management, experience of team leadership, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to give honest and constructive feedback in an objective non-confrontational manner, presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate will be detail focused and have the ability to maintain focus on more than one launch at a time.
- The role may involve occasional travel to meet at locations central to multiple Affiliates.
Please share your CV via: email@example.com quoting ‘Launch Excellence Project Manager‘ or call +44 (0)1892 825 110 for an informal chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!
One of the key roles we are looking to recruit lies within our relationship team. This team is tasked with managing our client relationships, nurturing and growing our accounts, negotiating renewal contracts, and identifying commercial opportunities to expand our product reach within the client across local, regional and global teams.
This is an opportunity to be a pivotal part of the growing IE Team, helping to drive the Relationship Team forward to over-achieve on our ambition to delight our clients and to ensure all commercial opportunities are explored.
Key focus of the role
- Own a selection of existing clients with responsibility & accountability for the running, management, and future business development of these clients.
- Negotiate renewals and ensure all paperwork is updated/ signed in a timely manner.
- Identify and deliver upon upsell opportunities to both current and new clients inside our existing portfolio.
- Support with RFPs, and the onboarding of new clients.
- Input and support development of the IE approach to best in class engagement & relationship management.
- Self-starter, with a proactive and solution seeking mind-set.
- Persistence, responsiveness and integrity in all dealing with clients.
- Ability to operate equally well independently and across a team.
- Strong networking skills, able to identify commercial opportunities and bring them to fruition.
In addition, we would expect the successful candidate to have:
- 5+ years within pharma, ideally both client & agency side having launched or been involved with a pharma brand launch.
- Outgoing, determined and enthusiastic, relishes meeting new people and providing solutions and ideas to client challenges.
- Ability to network and rapidly build highly professional relationships internally and externally (colleagues, free-lancers, agencies, clients).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A commercial eye, spots an opportunity and runs with it.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A team player that’s excited by opportunities to innovate (proof of concepts, adapting projects to fit new opportunities).
- Keen eye for detail and highly organised.
- Ability to manage a variety of clients and direct them towards agreed objectives.
- Keen eye for process and rigour to drive profitable execution of projects.
- Form networks within existing client portfolio to drive opportunities, and maintain client retention.
- To use advanced selling skills to excite, engage and retain customers.
- Capture project need and manage the delivery to ensure excellent outcomes that delight clients and drive profit for IE.
- Base themselves at IE’s office with client trips to facilitate stakeholder relationship building.
- Work collaboratively across the IE team to achieve business targets.
- Shares customer insight into the wider IE team to continually evolve IE’s offerings.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday
- IE incentive scheme
- AXA private health insurance
- Death in Service 6x annual salary lump sum.
Please share your CV via: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Relationship Manager‘ or call +44 (0)1892 825 110 for an informal chat.
We look forward to hearing from you!