It is exactly 14 years ago, that Steve Marsh, IE’s founder, and current owner started the company.
To highlight how far we have progressed in those 14 years, we thought it would be fun to share 14 things you might not know about IE:
1) Our office premises are located on a working farm in Kent surrounded by 50 varieties of apples, pears, plums and cherries plus some damsons, quinces and cobnuts.
2) We have a truly global client base – our closest client is a 1-hour drive away, our furthest client is a 22-hour flight away (with a stop in between!).
3) IE employees are an international bunch. Between us we can speak English, French, Portuguese, German, Telugu and Dutch fluently, with 1 employee currently learning Japanese.
4) We are chocoholics and always have at least 1 box of chocolates on the go in the office.
5) The current top 3 most popular requests for support within our consulting division are for:
- Project management launch support & counsel
- KPI evolution
- Launch excellence counsel & workshops
6) The most frequent piece of feedback we receive from clients about our Ignite launch tracker platform is how user-friendly it is.
7) We are working with 11 of the top 50 global pharma companies. We also love the work we do with smaller companies, and have built up a great reputation for the value we bring to these small, but growing bio-techs.
8) We have supported the launch of the world’s 3rd largest drug.
9) We know from our LEx Catalyst benchmarking data that only 55% of pharma companies surveyed are ensuring their launch plans are orientated around some key strategic priorities, with clear milestones and activities!
10) We have an ‘Employee of the month’ award, voted for by all employees to recognise outstanding behaviours.
11) We are proud that the majority of our work is through word of mouth, either clients who have worked with us before and moved into new roles/ companies, or new clients who contact us to say we have been highly recommended by ‘someone they know in the industry’.
12) Our service, consulting and development teams at IE have doubled in size over the past year to cater to growing demand.
13) Steve, IE’s owner, is a qualified helicopter pilot and loves nothing more than taking to the skies!
14) We have worked on >150 brand launches across too many therapy areas to count!
Interested in finding out more about how we can support you and your company? Please pop us a message, or drop us a line and we would love to have a chat.
Call us on +44 (0)1892 825110 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19 Oct 2018 10:32 am